Why Study Agricultural Studies?
Major | Agriculture | CAFES
A comprehensive interdisciplinary area, agricultural studies is the perfect choice if you want experience and knowledge in a wide range of agricultural disciplines. As an agricultural studies major, you’ll be required to take courses from all five departments in the College of Agriculture, Food and Environmental Sciences and can design a program that fits your unique interests or needs.
In Scholarships Awarded in 2022-2023
Countries Represented in Student Body
Of Students Received Financial Aid in 2022-2023
email@example.com // 715-425-3535
Area of Study:
Skills and Learning Outcomes
- Develop effective decision-making skills (agribusiness management).
- Solve technical problems by applying engineering principles (agricultural engineering technology).
- Understand nutrition, genetics and animal care (animal and dairy science).
- Refine crop production management practices (crop and soil science).
Types of Courses
- Agricultural and Environmental Engineering Technology
- Agricultural Economics
- General Chemistry
- Introduction to Animal Science
- Introduction to Environmental Studies
- Introduction to Plant Science
- Introduction to Soil Science
- World Food and Population
Agricultural studies majors have a wide range of career options. You’ll be prepared for a broad spectrum of roles including:
- Animal Feed Salesperson
- Crop Production Specialist
- Equipment Sales
- Farm Manager
- Grain Logistics Manager
Get More Information
Interested in learning more about UWRF or any of our 70+ areas of study? Just share your contact information and we'll be in touch!