Employee, Emeriti and Retired Donors Recognition Event

University Advancement

Thank you for considering a gift to the University of Wisconsin-River Falls! You'll find information about different types of gifts below.

How to Give

Make your gift to UWRF right now online!

You may also mail a check:
UW-River Falls Foundation
118 North Hall
410 S Third St
River Falls, WI 54022

Please make the check payable to UWRF Foundation and include the designation of your gift in the memo line.

Or to make a gift via wire transfer: To transfer money from your bank account directly to UWRF via the UWRF Foundation, call 715-425-3545 for assistance.

To make a contribution using your donor-advised fund (DAF), please make your grant recommendation for your gift to the UWRF Foundation to your fund administrator. Please remember, donations from your DAF cannot have any benefit to you in return for the DAF gift. A letter will be sent to you by the UWRF Foundation acknowledging the donation you initiated through your DAF.

If you are age 70½ or older, you can instruct your IRA administrator to make a qualified charitable distribution up to $100,000 to the UW-River Falls Foundation. A check must be sent directly from your IRA to the UW-River Falls Foundation. The tax ID number for the UWRF Foundation is 39-6064630. If you have any questions regarding qualified charitable distributions, please contact University Advancement at 715-425-4212.

Planned gifts are often thought of as something done later in life, but they can be started at any age and are a surprisingly easy way to support UW-River Falls. There are several ways to structure a charitable gift that furthers UWRF's mission while providing tax and other financial benefits to the donor and their loved ones. Visit for more information.

To speak confidentially to someone about the planned giving option that is right for you, call Kimberly Gould Speckman at 715-425-4212 or email We also recommend that you consult your financial adviser or a legal professional.

Providing a gift of tangible personal property is a way to advance the mission of UW-River Falls by donating items that benefit our students and programs. Some Gifts in Kind may qualify for a charitable deduction for the donor. For more information, call 715-425-4212.

You can double (or more) your contribution to UWRF if your employer offers a matching gift program. Click here for more information or check with your Human Resources Department. You company will likely have a form that needs completion by both you and the UWRF Foundation to verify a gift was made to UWRF for the match.

To learn more about making a gift of stock or bonds to UWRF visit

To make your gift of stock or bond, contact University Advancement at 715-425-4212.

A contribution given in memory or honor of a teacher, student, relative, or friend is a generous and thoughtful way of giving back and recognizing someone close to you. For more information, call 715-425-3545 or email

To begin a payroll deduction or modify your current contribution, complete the payroll deduction form. Payroll deductions require a minimum $5 per paycheck contribution. If you have questions, please contact the UWRF Foundation at 715-425-4213 or

Please contact us if you need assistance in making a contribution to support UWRF.

Contact Us
Office of University Advancement
112 South Hall