Attend the Fair
The UWRF Career Fair invites students from all majors to meet with employers and learn about possible job and internship opportunities. Register today to begin connecting with UWRF students and alumni.
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
Check-in for organizations: 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Career Fair: 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Registration includes one table, one meal, and one parking pass. Additional meals and parking passes may be purchased.
- Early Registration: $300 (June 14, 2017 - July 31, 2017)
- Standard Registration: $325 (August 1, 2017 - September 8, 2017)
All employers that attend this event agree to abide by the NACE Principles for Employment Professionals. Click Here to review the NACE Principles for Employment Professionals.
IMPORTANT: If your organization fits into a category below, Click Here before registering to review our Registration Policy.
- Commission-based organizations
- Organizations requiring the student to set up his/her own business
- Organizations requiring an initial investment by the student
- Third-Party Recruiters
To register for the Career Fair, click on the register button below, then you will be prompted to log-in to Hire-a-Falcon. You may use an existing account or create a new one.
Register by Mail/Fax
If you are unable to register electronically, please print and FULLY complete the:
PRINTABLE CAREER FAIR REGISTRATION FORM
Important Dates and Deadlines
June 14: Registration Opens
August 1: Standard Registration Begins
September 8: Registration Deadline (Registration closes once fair is full)
September 10: Hotel Room Reservation Registration Deadline
October 11: Career Fair
Benefits of Attending
- Cost-effective way to recruit and target qualified candidates for your business, nonprofit, or other organization
- Access to highly qualified, talented students seeking your organization
- Ability to collect resumes and screen and build a pool of potential candidates
- Self-promotion of your company's brand at your designated booth
- Marketing and publicity opportunities within Career Services and through distributed Career Fair materials
Inclement Weather/Campus Safety Alert Policy:
- The Career Services staff will monitor all weather/campus safety conditions and consult with university officials and civil authorities.
- Should a weather/campus safety emergency be occurring or imminent, the Career Services staff will cancel an event if and only if the University has decided to officially close.
- When a career event is cancelled, the Career Services web site will be updated with the news. The Career Services staff will also be briefed with official information to disseminate to callers requesting information.
- Good faith efforts will be made to communicate event cancellations to relevant constituents via email messages and phone calls.
If the Career Fair is NOT cancelled due to inclement weather/safety concerns and still proceeds as scheduled, UWRF Career Services holds that organizations benefit from the Career Fair and its promotion even if the organization is unable to attend. In this case:
- Organizations receive exposure through the Hire-a-Falcon website.
- Organizations receive exposure through the UWRF Career Fair Plus App and via other marketing coordinated on campus.
No refunds will be provided.