"Institutional Research is research leading to improved understanding, planning and operating of institutions of postsecondary education."
- Association of Institutional Research (AIR)
The function and goals of UWRF's Institutional Research department are...
- to implement research methodologies to collect and analyze information for University decision making.
- to provide information upon request to various clienteles (internal and external).
- to locate, update, and inquire data related to UWRF, State, and Federal needs.
- to proactively educate the campus on the functions of the UWRF IR office.
Comments or Concerns
If you have any compliments, suggestions, information, concerns, or complaints about the Institutional Research office, please let us know by following this process: AVC Suggestions Process