Transferring from a Minnesota College

Interested in transferring to UWRF from a Minnesota college? Explore below for information designed to give you a seamless transition.

What's Transferology?

Transferology is an online tool you can use to view course equivalencies, see program requirements, enter and store coursework and even request an evaluation of transfer work against a program.


Transferring with an Associate Degree

Associates of Arts (AA) degrees from Minnesota will grant a waiver of University requirements AND General Education requirements. Specific degree, licensure and prerequisite requirements still must be completed with individual courses. AA degrees from other states are reviewed individually to see if they qualify for a similar waiver.

Technical classes and technical degrees are reviewed by faculty advisers for course-by-course transfer.

Completed Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MnTC)

Completed Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MnTC) will grant a waiver of General Education and University Requirements (except for a 1 credit Health and Fitness for Life course). Specific college, degree, licensure and prerequisite requirements must still be completed with individual courses. 

Transfer Guides

We've compiled some commonly used transfer guides to help make the process easier.

Anoka-Ramsey Community College (ARCC)

Century College

Inver Hills Community College

Normandale Community College

Rochester Community and Technical College (RCTC)