Explore Ways to Give

Support for UWRF, our students, staff and programs comes in all shapes and sizes. Financial support from donors like you helps ensure the future of our university. Learn more about how to give below and thank you for your support!

Make a gift to UWRF today! 

Online: Visit uwrf.edu/university-advancement/giving to give now!

Mail: Make your check payable to UWRF Foundation and include your gift designation in the memo line (i.e. Falcon Annual Fund). 

Mail checks to: 

UW-River Falls Foundation
118 North Hall
410 S. 3rd St.
River Falls, WI 54022

Wire Transfer: To transfer money from your bank account directly to UWRF via the UWRF Foundation, please call 715-425-3545 for assistance.

To make a contribution using your donor-advised fund (DAF), please make your grant recommendation for your gift to the UWRF Foundation to your fund administrator. Please remember, donations from your DAF cannot have any benefit to you in return for the DAF gift. A letter will be sent to you by the UWRF Foundation acknowledging the donation you initiated through your DAF.

To learn more, contact advancement@uwrf.edu.

If you are age 70½ or older, you can instruct your IRA administrator to make a qualified charitable distribution up to $100,000 to the UW-River Falls Foundation. A check must be sent directly from your IRA to the UW-River Falls Foundation. The tax ID number for the UWRF Foundation is 39-6064630.

If you have any questions regarding qualified charitable distributions, please contact University Advancement at 715-425-4212.

Planned gifts are often thought of as something done later in life, but they can be started at any age and are a surprisingly easy way to support UW-River Falls. There are several ways to structure a charitable gift that furthers UWRF's mission while providing tax and other financial benefits to the donor and their loved ones.

To speak confidentially to someone about the planned giving option that is right for you, contact Kimberly Gould-Speckman at 715-425-4212 or kimberly.gould-speckman@uwrf.edu. We also recommend you consult your financial adviser or a legal professional.

Providing a gift of tangible personal property by donating items that benefit our students and programs is a unique way to advance the mission of UW-River Falls. Some Gifts in Kind may qualify you for a charitable deduction. For more information, call 715-425-4212.

If your employer offers a matching gift program, you may be able to double (or more!) your contribution to UWRF! Contact University Advancement at advancement@uwrf.edu for more information or check with your Human Resources Department. Your company will likely have a form that needs to be completed by both you and the UW-River Falls Foundation to verify a gift was made to UWRF to be eligible for a matching gift. 


To learn more about making a gift of stock or bonds to UW-River Falls, contact University Advancement at 715-425-4212.

A contribution given in memory or honor of a teacher, student, relative or friend is a generous and thoughtful way of giving back and recognizing someone close to you. For more information, call 715-425-3545 or email foundation@uwrf.edu.

UWRF employees, did you know you can give directly to UWRF via a payroll deduction? To begin a payroll deduction or modify your current contribution, complete the payroll deduction form. Payroll deductions require a minimum $5 per paycheck contribution. If you have questions, please contact the UWRF Foundation at 715-425-4213 or foundation@uwrf.edu.

Let us help!

Can't find what you're looking for or need additional information? Please reach out, we're here to help! Call us at 715-425-3505 or send an email to advancement@uwrf.edu to reach an Advancement staff member.