Why Study Management?
Major | Business | CBE
The ability to lead, communicate, collaborate and turn talent into excellent performance are all traits of capable managers. Our management major will prepare you to manage people, lead a business unit, form a company strategy and succeed in the corporate, non-profit or government worlds.
Of students received financial aid in 2021-22
Fortune 500 companies close to campus
Countries represented in student body
firstname.lastname@example.org // 715-425-3335
Area of Study:
Skills and Learning Outcomes
- Develop strategic management tactics to manage people and organizations and strategic plan coordination for all levels of business.
- Cultivate a variety of transferable skills, including effective collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Communicate effectively with coworkers and customers.
- Sharpen leadership skills that will allow you to hire, train, motivate and evaluate employees.
Types of Courses
- Business Process Management
- Decision Making
- Ethical Leadership
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Managerial Finance
- Quantitative Analysis
- Retail Management
Management majors graduate from UW-River Falls prepared for a variety of careers in business. Potential roles include:
- Account Manager
- Human Resources Manager or Specialist
- Management Analyst
- Project Manager
- Sales Manager
Get More Information
Interested in learning more about UWRF or any of our 70+ areas of study? Just share your contact information and we'll be in touch!