Why Study International Food Operations Management?
Major | Business | CAFES
Designed to address the heightened demand for food business professionals, UWRF's International Food Operations Management program trains students to address the reorganization of inputs and supply chain management, including the reduction of food waste. You'll gain experience in the principles of food processing technology and operations management from both international production and marketing perspectives.
Fortune 500 Companies Close to Campus
Of Students Received Financial Aid in 2022-2023
Students in Honors Programs
International Food Operations Management
firstname.lastname@example.org // 715-425-3535
Area of Study:
Skills and Learning Outcomes
- Understand the international agribusiness food industry.
- Develop entrepreneurial skills, communication skills and a vision and strategy for working within the industry and intercultural environments.
- Design and implement applied business research, learn to advise financial aspects of business management and how to optimize logistics and monitoring quality.
- Analyze the management of organizations, process, projects and people.
- Learn to strategically market products and services in a global market.
Types of Courses
- Agri-Food Logistics and Supply Chains
- Financial Management
- Food Law and Regulation
- Food Manufacturing and Processing
- Intercultural Communication
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Purchase Management, Transportation and Storage
- World Food and Population
- Export Manager
- Food Quality or Safety Manager
- Procurement or Logistics Manager
- Product Developer
- Productivity Program Manager
- Supply Chain Analyst
Get More Information
Interested in learning more about UWRF or any of our 70+ areas of study? Just share your contact information and we'll be in touch!