How can I help my college?
Give to your college and you will be supporting student-centered learning, the hallmark of a UW-River Falls experience. Make a gift:
- Online and designate the college, department or program you want to support here.
- Through the mail by completing the commitment form. Send the form, along with your gift, to the UW-River Falls Foundation.
- College of Agriculture, Food and Environmental Sciences
- CAFES has an outstanding reputation for excellence in education and service to the region, nation and t he world since 1912. Graduates are employed in goverment, private enterprise, education, food and agricultural sciences, biotechnology, agricultural business and resource managment.
- College of Arts and Sciences
- CAS provides degree programs in the humanities, fine arts, sciences, mathematics, and the social and behavioral sciences. The college also provides the basis for a solid general education program for all students, regardless of their area of specialization.
- College of Business and Economics
- CBE is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Scholls of Business International. Fewer than 5 percent of business schools worldwide have this standard in business education.
- College of Education and Professional Studies
- CEPS provides visonary leadership in the field of education in order to prepare ethical relective practitioners through state-of-the-art education programs. CEPS programs are baseed on essential knowlege, relevant research and sound practices.