Why Study Engineering Technology - Civil and Environmental Engineering Technology?
Major | Engineering Technology/Agriculture Engineering/Engineering | CAFES
The civil and environmental engineering technology (CEET) option builds skills in applied science and engineering in the areas of construction site management of runoff and erosion, soil testing, project management and surveying. You'll develop hands-on skills in surveying, soil and concrete testing, CAD and remote sensing (drones). A wide range of paid internships are available where you can apply your skills as early as your sophomore or junior year.
Scholarship Dollars Awarded in 2022-2023
Students in Honors Programs
Of Grads are Employed or Attending Grad School
Engineering Technology - Civil and Environmental Engineering Technology
firstname.lastname@example.org // 715-425-3535
Area of Study:
Engineering Technology/Agriculture Engineering/Engineering
Skills and Learning Outcomes
- Develop mastery knowledge by working with state-of-the-art environmental measurement instruments and software tools.
- Utilize math, science, communication and engineering skills to solve practical problems.
- Conduct, analyze and interpret experiments related to air, water or soil pollution.
- Design waterways, ponds and erosion control structures.
- Understand and adhere to professional, ethical and social responsibilities while helping engineers solve problems.
Types of Courses
- CAD for Civil Design
- Engineering Project Management
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Introduction to Environmental Engineering
- Introduction to Measurement and Instrumentation
- Site Engineering
- Soil and Water Conservation
As a civil and environmental engineering technology graduate, you'll be prepared for a wide range of high-demand careers. Future roles could include:
- Civil Engineering Technician
- Conservation Technician
- Engineering Associate
- Environmental Designer
- Field Service Engineer
Get More Information
Interested in learning more about UWRF or any of our 70+ areas of study? Just share your contact information and we'll be in touch!