Master of Science Degree in Agricultural Education
Professional Development in Agricultural Education
This option is designed for educators in both classroom and non-formal settings to continue their professional development.
Initial Teaching Licensure
This option is designed for students with a non-teaching baccalaureate degree seeking initial teacher licensure as agricultural education instructors.
Who Should Enroll
- Certified agricultural educators in middle, secondary or post-secondary schools
- Agriculture, food or environmental science professionals in extension, industry or other non-formal education sessions who desire a masters degree
- Those who are seeking initial certification as agricultural education instructors in middle or secondary schools
- Flexibility to construct a graduate program that meets the needs of different students
- A history of excellent job placement rates and starting salaries among graduates
- A connection between theory and practice in the dynamic fields of agriculture, food and environmental science
- Integration of distance learning and face-to-face classroom course work
Candidates select one of program options and obtain approval from the program coordinator before beginning their program of study.