Use the links in the left hand navigation to see the tuition and fee information based on your residency.
- Minnesota: Reciprocity approved.
- Non-resident: This includes Minnesota students who have not been approved for reciprocity.
- Midwest Student Exchange (MSE): This includes qualifying residents of Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota and Ohio. Please refer to the Midwest Student Exchange webpage for additional information.
- Return to Wisconsin (RTW): These tuition rates apply to non-resident children and grandchildren of alumni who have received a degree from the University of Wisconsin-River Falls. For more information, visit the Return to Wisconsin webpage.
Programs with Special Costs
The following programs at UW-River Falls have special pricing and fees associated with them. Regardless of your residency, if you are enrolled in one of the following programs, your tuition and fees are listed separately.
- Adult Degree Completion
- Agricultural Engineering
- Applied Computing
- Associate of Arts and Sciences (Online)
- Early Childhood Education
- Environmental Engineering
- Geographic Information Science, Bachelor of Applied Science
- Health and Wellness Management
- Sustainable Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Master of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Master of Science in Computer Science
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity
- Master of Science in Education and Initial Teaching Certification
- Master of Science in Health and Wellness Management
- Master of Science in Education Degree Mathematics (MSE)
- Montessori Teacher Education Program
- Master of Science in Education-Professional Develoment Principal Licensure/Director of Instruction Certification
- Master of Science in Strength and Conditioning
- Professional Development Learning Community
- School Psychology
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Auditing Classes
There may be additional costs for attendance depending on the courses you are taking. They can be in the form of special course fees or online fees.