Why Study Marketing - Professional Sales?
Major | Business Marketing | CBE
Situated in a fast-paced, in-demand industry, sales and marketing careers are exciting opportunities that often lead to unlimited growth. As a marketing – professional sales major you can utilize our Center for Sales Excellence, internships, Sales Lab and sales competitions to hone your selling skills and prepare you for any sales role.
In scholarships awarded in 2021-22
Of students received financial aid in 2021-22
Fortune 500 companies close to campus
Marketing - Professional Sales
firstname.lastname@example.org // 715-425-3335
Area of Study:
Skills and Learning Outcomes
- Emphasize business relationships which are crucial to success in the field.
- Effectively use sales techniques in B2B or consumer settings.
- Communicate efficiently with a variety of audiences.
- Understand sales concepts and techniques and utilize them across platforms.
- Learn and sharpen selling techniques.
Types of Courses
- Business Ethics
- Consumer Behavior
- Ethical Leadership
- International Marketing
- Negotiation Techniques
- Relationship Selling
- Sales Analytics
- Sales Force Management
Marketing sales majors graduate from UW-River Falls prepared for a variety of careers in the sales-related fields. Potential roles include:
- Account Executive or Manager
- Business Development Consultant
- Insurance or Outside Sales Manager
- Sales Director
Get More Information
Interested in learning more about UWRF or any of our 70+ areas of study? Just share your contact information and we'll be in touch!