"Institutional Research is research leading to improved understanding, planning and operating of institutions of postsecondary education."
- Association of Institutional Research (AIR)
The function and goals of UWRF's Institutional Research department are...
- to implement research methodologies to collect and analyze information for University decision making.
- to provide information upon request to various clienteles (internal and external).
- to locate, update, and inquire data related to UWRF, State, and Federal needs.
- to proactively educate the campus on the functions of the UWRF IR office.
Typical IR Schedule
UWRF submits data annually to a number of organizations that publish university data and also works on annual reports. Provided is a schedule of UWRF's typical survey and report participation.