College Credit infographic

Undergraduate Admission

College Level Coursework

The University of Wisconsin-River Falls grants credit for the successful completion of of college-level coursework while in high school on Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB), and College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) exams. Credits earned may be used towards general education requirements, degree requirements or elective credit.

In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), some testing services have made alternative testing arrangements. We'll honor the decisions that Advanced Placement (AP), College Level Examination Program (CLEP) and International Baccalaureate (IB) make in regard to their testing plans and procedures for earning college credit. 

Students must have CollegeBoard send an official score report directly to UWRF. The AP college code is 1918.

CollegeBoard Advanced Placement (AP) Courselist

Students must have IB send an official score report directly to UWRF to be awarded IB credit. 

International Baccalaureate Course List

Students must have CLEP send an official score transcript directly to UWRF to be considered for credit. The college code for UWRF is 1918. 

CLEP Subject Exam List


Transfer Credit

See how your PSEO, CIS, ECCP, or dual enrollment credits transfer to UWRF using our Credit Transfer Tools.

Modern Language Test-Out Credit

Students with language experience may earn up to 14 college credits. Contact the Modern Language Office at for more information.




Contact Us

Admissions Office
103 David Rodli Hall
M-F, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.