Non-Degree Seeking Students

College Credit For High School Students

High School Credit Options

Students earn college credit while attending high school by taking Advanced Placement (AP) Exams, International Baccalaureate (IB) and through the College Level Examination Program (CLEP). Students may also take college courses through the Wisconsin Early College Credit Program (ECCP). 

High school students may also apply as an undergraduate special student for a variety of reasons including taking classes for personal enrichment or adding an additional major/minor. Find out how to apply as a special student.

College Credit For Adult Students

You can also take classes without committing to a degree program. Some students want to develop new professional skills. Others take classes in the summer to transfer to another institution. Either way, UW-River Falls provides a way for you to temporarily enroll as a UWRF graduate or undergraduate student.

College Credit for Adult Students

Contact Us

Admissions Office
M-F, 8 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
112 South Hall