UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN River Falls
Prucha Hall is home to just under 100 co-ed students. Prucha is located in the west side of campus near Hagestad Hall, a sand volleyball court, the College of Agriculture, Food and Environmental Sciences and Karges Center. It is a non-first year student hall. Completed in 1960, Prucha Hall is named after Edward J. Prucha, a professor from 1915 to 1924 and registrar from 1924 to 1958.