- Complete the UW System Early College Credit Program Form and submit to your high school counselor.
- Complete the high school special student ECCP online UW System Application for UW-River Falls.
- Have your high school counselor email your high school transcript and approved ECCP form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Returning ECCP Students: You do not need to reapply for admission. You must submit the ECCP form every semester and an updated high school transcript once each academic year.
|Summer Semester||Fall Semester||Spring Semester|
|ECCP Form Due to High School Counselor||March 1||March 1||Oct. 1|
|UW System Application, Transcripts, and ECCP Form Due to UW-River Falls||May 1||June 1||Dec. 1|
- High school junior or senior in the top 40% of high school class with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- If a student does not meet the above criteria, they may be considered for ECCP on a case-by-case basis by submitting significant and convincing letters of recommendation. An essay may also be requested.
- UW-River Falls ECCP Application Instructions
- General ECCP Application Instructions (Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction)
- Common ECCP Courses taken at UW-River Falls
- Class Schedule Lookup for UW-River Falls
- Registrar's Office Schedule Timetable (High School Counselor Resource)
- AP coursework in physical science is required to take science courses.
- AP math test scores are required in order to apply for a math course. A math placement test may also be required.
- Modern language courses require an on-campus placement test.
- Approval by the high school does not guarantee admission to the University.
- ECCP students will register on a space-available basis. Course registration is not guaranteed.
- If a student receives a failing grade or they drop a course for which the school district has made payment, the school district may request reimbursement from the student, or from the student's parent or guardian, for all costs related to the course.
- Students who fail a course are not eligible to continue in the Early College Credit Program.