UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN River Falls
To apply for admission, you will need to send the following:
1. Application: You must complete the UW System application for undergraduate admission. We encourage you to apply online, when possible.
2. College Transcripts: Please submit an official transcript for each college or university you have attended. We prefer that transcripts are sent electronically, when possible. Please have transcripts delivered through electronic transcript service delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. High School Transcripts: Submit a copy of your official high school transcript to verify your graduation. We prefer that transcripts are sent electronically, when possible. Please have transcripts delivered through electronic transcript service delivered to email@example.com. If not, hard copy transcripts may be sent to:
410 S. 3rd St.
River Falls, WI 54022
4. Test Scores: If you have completed less than 12 college credits, please have your ACT or SAT scores sent. We will accept student report copies sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or scores sent directly from the testing service.
5. Application fee: A non-refundable fee of $50 is required if you are applying as a degree-seeking student to a UW System institution. The fee can be paid by credit card in your electronic application, or you can mail a check. Please pay electronically when possible.
If you are unable to pay your application fee due to financial hardship, please complete the application fee waiver and explain your financial situation. Once complete, please email your waiver to Admissions for consideration.
Music program note: Students admitted to the university as music majors must also complete an audition through the Music Department. For further details, visit the Music Department’s audition information web page.