UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN River Falls
Students complete required and elective courses and clinical experience for a total of 54 credits
Requirements for admission include:
- Language Development
- Anatomy/Physiology of the Speech System and Auditory System
- Speech Science (including the physics of sound and acoustic characteristics of speech)
- Audiology (including hearing measurement and hearing disorders)
- Aural Rehabilitation
- Articulation/Phonological Disorders
- Fluency Disorders
- Child Language Disorders
- Voice and Resonance Disorders
Fall Application Cycle Begins September 1, 2017
- Three letters of recommendation from CSD professors/instructors and/or clinical supervisors. Additional letters may also be submitted.
- A personal statement that includes: Brief personal background information; your motivation for pursuing a career in speech-language pathology; reasons why you would be a "good fit" for our program; and any other pertinent information you feel is important for us to know.
- GRE scores from an exam completed within the past five years. Send your GRE scores to
CSDCASby referencing the UWRF school code 1886.
- ALL college and/or university transcripts. Transcripts MUST be mailed directly to CSDCAS at:
CSDCAS Verification Department
PO Box 9113
Watertown, MA 02471
You will need to request a new transcript after January 1 if you have completed courses fall semester or are taking courses spring semester.
The application process for Fall will begin September 1, 2017. All application materials, with the exception of the UW-System online application for graduate school, will be submitted through the CSDCAS website. All application materials are due January 1 and only completed applications will be reviewed.
Contact CSDCAS customer service with any questions or concerns by calling 617-612-2030 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.