UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN River Falls
June 3, 2016 -- The University of Wisconsin-River Falls annual free summer concert series, "Chill on the Hill," kicks off June 14 in the Melvin Wall Amphitheatre, located on campus along the South Fork of the Kinnickinnic River.
This year's Tuesday concerts, all beginning at 7 p.m., are:
· June 14, Joey Ryan and the Inks – Classic Pop Feel with Soaring Harmonies
· June 21, Gaelynn Lea – The Fiddle, Reinvented
· June 28, Kids from Wisconsin – Show Choir (Rain site is Abbott Concert Hall in the Kleinpell Fine Arts building)
· July 5, Chris Silver and the Good Intentions – The Best Bluegrass Around
· July 12, Tommy Bentz Band – Bluesy Rock and Roll
· July 19, Little Fevers – Sweet and Crunchy Pop Rock
· July 26, St. Croix Valley Community Band – Celebrating Nature; Rivers, Lakes, and Our Beautiful America
· Aug. 2, Davina and the Vagabonds – Gritty, Fierce, and Colorful Jazz
Grilled food, beverages, ice cream, and Rush River beer will be available for purchase at all concerts. Carry-in alcoholic beverages are prohibited, but personal picnics and beverages are allowed. Smoking is prohibited and dogs must remain on leashes. In the event of inclement weather, the concerts will be moved indoors to the University Center (unless noted otherwise), where food and beverages will still be available for purchase.
For more information, weather updates or accommodations, call Karyn Wells in the Student Involvement Office at 715-425-4444, or visit http://www.uwrf.edu/StudentLife/ActivitiesAndEvents/SummerConcertSeries.cfm