2022 Nominations Process Timeline: TBD
The University of Wisconsin-River Falls each year recognizes two outstanding members of the University Staff.
Starting in 2021, a program category was also added to recognize a unit, department or program primarily staffed by university staff for the important role they play in supporting the UW-River Falls mission and priorities.
Individual Award criteria:
- Success in fulfilling the overall responsibilities of the job;
- Participation in university service projects outside of the job; and
- Human relations (interpersonal skills, attitude, support, etc.).
Program Award criteria:
- Excellence of Performance – how has the unit/program/department become a model of high standards, professionalism and efficiency
- Initiative and Creativity – how has the unit/program/department’s performance demonstrated innovation or improved performance and productivity.
- Outstanding Achievement – how has the unit/program/department contributed to the UW-River Falls mission and impacted the distinctiveness of the campus
Anyone can nominate an eligible employee or program for this award.
Nominators are responsible for:
- Filling out the Nomination Form
- Obtaining at least one additional letter of support.
- Letters can come from employees and students.
- Letters should be emailed to Awards@uwrf.edu.
Nomination materials should describe how the nominee meets the selection criteria listed above.