• Freddy in the Homecoming Parade
  • Love Your Melon Homecoming Parade
  • Crowd at Involvement Fair
  • Involvement Fair DECA
  • Just Local

Student Organizations

Student Organization Handbook

Thank you for your interest in student organizations at UW-River Falls! Students like yourself make UW-River Falls a vibrant and welcoming atmosphere for students to grow and learn. Using the navigation bar on the left you will find many resources which will assist you in successfully operating your student organization. Click on any of the topics on the left to find out more information.  If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to contact the Office of Student Involvement.

Contact Us

Student Involvement
M-F, 7:45 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
170 University Center

UWRF Student Life Student Life Twitter Iconfalconsync