Attending college is a major life change creating a big transition period for many students. Sororities and fraternities enable you to meet many people through social events, service projects, recruitment, and leadership programming. These organizations are rooted in founding principles that foster academic achievement, student involvement, community service, and life-long friendships. Greek organizations are groups of men and women who come together to form a personal network of individuals with similar ideas, interests, and a mutual pursuit of a well-rounded college education. Advantages of membership include:
1. A support group to help you make the adjustment to college easier.
2. Scholastic resources to help achieve your academic goals.
3. Leadership skills acquired through hands-on experience.
4. Encouragement to get involved and maximize your potential on campus.
5. Opportunities for active participation in community service projects.