Having trouble with your falcon user name and password? Here are some tips...
- Passwords contain some uncommon characters. Be certain you are entering all characters correctly. Examples:% $ & *
- Characters are case sensitive (upper and lower case). Mistaking an upper-case "I" for a lower-case "L" or the number "1" can prevent a successful log in.
- If you have entered a password incorrectly 3 times you will be prevented from logging in for 5 minutes. Try again after 5 minutes.
- If you are still experiencing difficulty, change your password and try to log in again. If difficulty continues, please contact the DoTS Communication Center at 715-425-3687.
Need Information or having problems logging in to Outlook / Office 365?
Free Anti-virus Software for Students and Faculty
UWRF is licensed to distribute anti-virus software to all current faculty, staff and students of the University of Wisconsin-River Falls. Users may install and use the software at the university or on their home computers. Find out more...
- Your call is answered by a technician who may be able to help you immediately; if not, your issue will be assigned to another staff member or team.
- The technician will ask for your ID number (found on your ID card and referred to as your W number or Falcon ID). Your ID is used to track your request in our Footprints system where a numbered issue is created.
- You are sent a notification e-mail when an issue is opened. You can track the progress of your issue and should reference the issue number when follow-up is necessary.
- If you submit your request by e-mail to DoTS@uwrf.edu or if you submit an online form to request service or support, a Footprints issue is generated.