Report It!

Reporting Concerns

By visiting this page, you likely wish to learn how you can  report something that regards your welfare or safety, or that of a member of  our campus community.

Below are links to resources where you can report general  concerns or specific incidents.  The  online reporting forms are secure and confidential.

UW-River Falls values a diverse community  where all students, faculty, and staff are enabled to fully participate in the  UWRF educational experience, and we encourage reporting, so that we can  appropriately and promptly address any issues.


If you are in a situation that requires IMMEDIATE medical, police, or other emergency services, please call 911.

You may also contact the local police using the following  phone numbers: 

  • Campus Police: 715-425-3133
  • City of River Falls Police: 715-425-0909

Sexual Assault, Violence or Discrimination

Use this form if you would like to report what you believe  might constitute any form of sex-based discrimination, including sexual  assault, sexual violence, stalking, and dating or domestic violence. 

If you would like to discuss any concerns or report an incident in person, please contact:

In Accordance with Wisconsin Statute 36.11  (22) all University employees, including some student employees (i.e., resident  assistants) who either witness a sexual assault involving a student or receive  a report from a student who has been sexually assaulted, MUST report the  incident.

For more information on Title IX related  discrimination and UW-River Falls contacts, visit the Title IX website.


Bias or Hate Incidents

Use this form if you have experienced or witnessed an act  that you believe discriminates, stereotypes, harasses, or excludes anyone based  on their identity, including, but not limited to: economic status, ethnic  background, political views, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,  religion, age, disability, pregnancy, marital or parental status, arrest  record, conviction record, military service, veteran status, or any other  category protected by law.

  • If you would like to discuss any concerns or  report incidents in person, please contact: Martin  Olague, Director, Center for Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging, 715-425-3527,

General Student Concerns

Use this form if you have a general concern regarding  behaviors of students or employees that don’t fit any of the above categories,  but which you would like to make the University aware of.

  • If you would like to discuss any concerns or  report incidents in person, please contact the following staff members:
  • Employee issues: Michelle Drost, Director of Human  Resources, 715-425-3073 or
  • Student issues: Thomas Pedersen, Director of  Student Conduct and Community Standards, 715-425-4844 or

Employee Concerns

If you are UWRF faculty or staff and want to report being a  victim of workplace discrimination, harassment, or retaliation, use this  employee-specific reporting tool.

  • If you would like to report aconcern directly to HR, contact:  Michelle Drost, Director of Human Resources,  715-425-3073 or