VIRTUAL RESOURCES FOR STUDENTS
- Virtual Career Coaching: Schedule a phone appointment with our dedicated team, please email email@example.com or call 715-425-3572.
- Resume Reviews: Get personalized feedback by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jobs and Internships: Log-on to Handshake to find jobs, internships, and summer employment opportunities.
- Career Exploration: Take the online career assessment or use one of our various exploration tools. Call our office at 715-425-3572 to schedule your career assessment appointment.
- Instagram Live Events: We will be hosting career Instagram Live peer-to-peer career conversations; anyone is welcome to participate at 3:00 p.m. on April 8, 22, and May 6.
- Mock Interviewing: Have an interview coming up? We can help! We can facilitate interview prep and video interview practice with our team as well as employers.
The most updated campus information about COVID-19 can be found here.
The Career Services Team
Career Services is a student-focused office that provides comprehensive career planning services to UW-River Falls students and alumni. By providing expertise, resources, and support, we empower individuals to make and implement well-conceived career plans while developing and enhancing their career readiness competencies.
Schedule an Appointment
Please see the message in the box above. To make an appointment with us please call us at 715-425-3572 or stop into 187 Rodli Hall during our office hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Online learners and alumni also have the option to schedule virtual or phone appointments.