- The circulation desk is located to the left as you enter the library
- 28 days - check out period for students checking out books
- 14 days - check out period for all CDs, DVDs, etc.
- Full Semester - faculty & staff checking out books
- Return item to circulation desk or book drop
- Patrons must have a valid university ID or community borrower Card to check out items
The Circulation Desk is Where You Can:
- Ask questions
- Check out and return items
- Renew materials
- Recall items which have been checked out by someone else
- Check out items placed on reserve for classes
- Obtain a community patron card
Please Contact Us!
Circulation Department or call 715-425-3321.
Interlibrary Loan or call 715-425-4286.