How to Apply

Current UWRF Students

If you are currently enrolled UWRF student, you can register for summer courses through eSIS. Current students do not need to see their adviser for a PIN to register for summer.

Students Who Wish to Transfer to UWRF

New students should apply as a degree seeking student for summer and then continue on full-time in the semester. To apply, visit the UW System online application.

Students Enrolled at Another Institution or Non-Degree Seeking

Students from other institutions who want to take courses only during summer session should apply as a non-degree seeking student at the UW System online application. Those seeking to transfer credits to their degree-plan college or university can do so by providing a transcript from UW-River Falls.

For non-credit classes offered through UWRF's Continuing Education office, links to both online applications and paper applications can be found here.

Students Taking Graduate-Level Courses

Degree and non-degree seeking graduate students can apply online for admission using the UW System online application