Student Health And Counseling Services

Special Medical or Mental Health Needs

Disability Resource Center (DRC) should be contacted regarding accommodations and services for students with physical or mental disabilities at 715-425-0740. You are encouraged to connect with a local health care provider. Currently, some services are contracted at M Health Fairview Clinic- River Falls. Contact them early in the year at 715-425-6701 to set up an appointment. A letter with healthcare recommendations from your current provider can be helpful.

If you have a current mental health condition or a mental health history (such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, suicide threats or attempts, or mental health hospitalizations, etc.), we encourage you to make an appointment with one of the UW-River Falls counselors early in the year to establish a counseling relationship at 715-715-3884.



Contact Us

Student Health and Counseling Services
Student Health Services: 715-425-3293
Counseling Services: 715-425-3884
M-F: 8 am - 4:30 pm
254 Rodli Hall