My Success...Studying Abroad
My passion for traveling started as a child. By the time I started my college search, I knew my top choice would have to have strong study abroad options! River Falls proved to be a great fit for me, as I participated in the Wisconsin in Scotland program during my sophomore year. I spent a semester living and learning in a castle!
- Hometown: Hurley, Wisconsin
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Mass Communications, University of Wisconsin-River Falls
- Hobbies and Interests: I enjoy traveling, as well as spending time with family and friends. I also enjoy many aspects of music: attending concerts, singing and listening to my iPod!
- Years at UWRF: I have worked in the Admissions Office since 2007
- Favorite spot in River Falls: The swinging bridge over the Kinnikinnic River, near downtown
- Favorite UWRF tradition: Homecoming, there is excitement in the air, not only from current students, but also from alumni visiting for the festivities!
- Favorite foods: Pickles
- Favorite book/ genre of books: Biographies
- Random fact: I enjoy photography!