Thanks for applying to UW-River Falls! We're eager to review your application for admission and learn more about you!
Here are some instructions that'll help you complete your application, depending on which item(s) we still need from you!
High School Transcript
- Email (preferred): If you have access to a school-based student portal where you can download a copy of your unofficial high school transcript, send that to us!
- Electronic Transcript Service: Request a copy of your transcript is sent through your high school's electronic transcript service.
- Guidance Counselor: Talk to your guidance counselor and ask them to send us a copy of your transcript! We'll accept them via email, mail, or transcript service.
- Postal Mail: Mail a hard copy of your transcript to the UW-River Falls Admissions Office at 410 S. 3rd Street, River Falls, WI 54022.
- Electronic Application (preferred): Log into your electronic application at apply.wisconsin.edu and submit your $25 payment for the application fee.
- Check: Mail a $25 check payable to UW-River Falls to 410 S. 3rd Street, River Falls, WI 54022.
NOTE: If you are unable to pay your application fee due to financial hardship, please send us an email to be assisted by our application fee waiver.
- Email (preferred): Email a PDF of your ACT or SAT score report to UW-River Falls Admissions.
- Log into your ACT account. There is a link on the upper right-hand side of your dashboard that says "Download a Student Score Report." Click on this link, save the PDF, and email it to us.
- Take a photo or screenshot of your ACT score report. Your composite score, all sub-scores, and your name must be visible.
- Guidance Counselor: Contact your guidance counselor and they can assist you obtain a copy of your score report.
- Official Score Report: Request an official copy be sent from ACT/SAT to the UW-River Falls Admissions Office.
NOTE: If you are unable to provide a test score due to testing limitations, please email our office.
Recommendation Letters (Optional)
Recommendation letters are not required, but can add to the strength of your admission application. We encourage these letters to come from teachers, advisors, or coaches who can speak to who you are as a student.
- Email (preferred): Email a copy of recommendation letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Postal Mail: Mail copies of your recommendation letters to 410 S. 3rd Street, River Falls, WI 54022.