International Students

Academic Day 

Admission Requirements

To learn more about becoming a member of our community, see the appropriate admission requirements for degree-seeking and exchange students. 

Degree-Seeking (F-1) Students 

Application requirements for students interested in studying at and earning a degree from the University of Wisconsin-River Falls.   

Exchange (J-1) Students 

Application requirements for students who attend one of our partner institutions and are interested in studying at the University of Wisconsin-River Falls for a semester or year-long experience. 

  • A UW System application
  • Passport copy (page with picture, name and date of birth)
  • Evidence of English language proficiency -- see approved scores and ESL programs
  • Academic records
  • Certification of Finance Form (CFF) with supporting bank statement. UWRF Admissions will send you the appropriate CFF that aligns with your exchange program.

Application materials should be submitted to:

Bryan Holzer, International Admissions Counselor

Or mailed to the International Admissions Office at:

UW-River Falls Admissions
112 South Hall
410 S. 3rd St.
River Falls, WI 54022-5010