Special Students

Students who have earned an undergraduate degree from another university who wish to complete an additional major, meet teacher certification requirement or take courses for personal enrichment may apply to the university as an undergraduate special student.

Students who hold a high school diploma or equivalent, but are not pursuing a degree, may also apply as undergraduate special students. Admission criteria and transcript requirements for undergraduate special students are determined on a case-by-case basis.

Please contact the Admissions Office for details. Undergraduate special students are allowed to register for classes on a space available basis.

Apply for Admission

Visit Campus

Request Information

My Application Status

Explore Campus 
Take a sneak peek of the UW-River Falls campus.

Live Chat
Chat with Admissions any weekday between
8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.

Contact Us

Admissions Office
103 Rodli Hall
M-F, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.