Student Billing

Withdrawal from School


UWRF does NOT cancel courses for non-payment or non-attendance. Please see the Registrar's Office page for more information. 

If a student withdraws after the refund period ends, fees must be paid in full. Refer to the Refunds section of this website for more information on potential refunds or balance due if you should withdraw. 

Additionally, the student may review Tuition and Fee Appeal Policy or Medical/Emergency Withdrawal Policy.

Verify that your account balance in eSIS is zero after you withdraw. Contact Student Billing at 715-425-3145 if you have questions regarding your balance.


The federal "Return of Title IV Funds" formula dictates the amount of Federal Title IV aid that must be returned to the federal government by the school and the student. The federal formula is applicable to any student receiving a PELL Grant, SEOG Grant, Federal Direct Loan, Plus Loan and any other federal aid other than Federal Work Study if that student withdraws on or before the 60 percent point in time in the semester.

If you received Title IV (federal financial assistance) and you are withdrawing before 60 percent of the term is completed, it may create a balance due on your academic fee account even though it was previously paid in full. The percentage of Title IV aid to be returned is equal to the number of calendar days remaining in the semester divided by the total days in the semester. Scheduled breaks of more than four consecutive days are excluded from total days. Contact the Student Billing Office if you have questions regarding your balance.

Contact Us

Student Billing Office
M-F, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m
226 Rodli Hall