Use the links in the left hand navigation to see the tuition and fee information based on your residency.
- Minnesota: Reciprocity approved.
- Non-resident: This includes Minnesota students who have not been approved for reciprocity.
- Midwest Student Exchange (MSE): This includes qualifying residents of Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota and Michigan. Please refer to the Midwest Student Exchange webpage for additional information.
- Return to Wisconsin (RTW): These tuition rates apply to non-resident children and grandchildren of alumni who have received a degree from the University of Wisconsin-River Falls. For more information, visit the Return to Wisconsin webpage.
Programs with Special Costs
The following programs at UW-River Falls have special pricing and fees associated with them. Regardless of your residency, if you are enrolled in one of the following programs, your tuition and fees are listed separately.
- School Psychology
- Master of Business Administration
- Sustainable Management
- Health and Wellness Management
- Early Childhood Education
- Adult Degree Completion
- Auditing Classes
- MS Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Bachelor of Applied Science Geographic Information Systems or Computer Science
- Master in Computer Science
- Master of Science Communication Sciences and Disorders
There may be additional costs for attendance depending on the courses you are taking. They can be in the form of
special course fees or