Use the links in the left hand navigation to see the tuition and fee information based on your residency.
- Minnesota: Reciprocity approved.
- Non-resident: This includes Minnesota students who have not been approved for reciprocity.
- Midwest Tuition/Midwest Student Exchange: The Midwest Student Exchange Program will change, starting Fall 2023-24, to Midwest Tuition, which offers reduced tuition to qualifying students from Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, and South Dakota.
- Return to Wisconsin (RTW): These tuition rates apply to non-resident children and grandchildren of alumni who have received a degree from the University of Wisconsin-River Falls. For more information, visit the Return to Wisconsin webpage.
Programs with Special Tuition Rates
The following programs at UW-River Falls have special pricing and fees associated with them. Regardless of your residency, if you are enrolled in one of the following programs, your tuition and fees are listed separately.
- Adult Degree Completion
- Agricultural Engineering
- Applied Computing
- Associate of Arts and Sciences (Online)
- Biomedical Health Science
- Certificate of Sustainability and Well-being
- Early Childhood Education
- Environmental Engineering
- Health and Wellness Management
- Sustainable Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Business Analytics
- Master of Science in Clinical Exercise Physiology
- Master of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity
- Master of Science in Elementary Education and Initial Teaching Certification
- Master of Science in Health and Wellness Management
- Master of Science in Education-Mathematics
- Montessori Teacher Education Program
- Montessori Studies EdD
- Master of Science in Education-School Supervision and Instructional Leadership
- Master of Science in Strength and Conditioning
- Master of Science in Education-Reading
- School Psychology EdS
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
There may be additional costs for attendance depending on the courses you are taking. They can be in the form of special course fees or online fees.