Facilities Management

Building Keys & Card Access

Facilities Management manages the distribution and maintenance of building keys and card access on the UWRF campus.

  • Only persons who have a Falcon account (W number) and university ID are eligible to obtain building keys and card access.
  • Key and card access can be requested by clicking on the Building Access Request Form.
  • Your request may take at least two business days to be approved and processed. 
  • You can check the status of your request at and click on the View Forms in Process Tab.
  • Requestors will be notified by email when keys are ready. Keys can be picked up at Facilities Management.

Report a lost university key for faculty and staff

University Police Lost Key Form

Residence Hall students contact Residence Life

Contact Us

Facilities Management
M-F 7a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
102 Facilities Management

Facebook Icon