UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN River Falls
Note: It is recommended that only 3-5 photos be used in the image cycle, however there are 10 "seats." Each photo should be exactly the same size as the others for best display.
1. Upload all of the photos you wish to add.
2. Add the image cycle element to the page or follow the next step if the element is already available.
3. Choose the Data Icon (or New Data if the element is newly added to the page). Click a numbered tab to add a photo.
4. Select the subsite where the image can be found.
5. Select the image.
6. The image should appear. If it does not, review Image Cycle: Images do not appear.
7. Repeat the process for the next tab, and any other tabs up to 5 photos.
8. Choose options for display time, buttons, and captions. (Please do not use captions unless you are permitted by the university communications office)
9. Submit the element to the page.
1. Select the "seat" where the image resides.
2. Delete the image, the link and the caption data using the functions in the form.