UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN River Falls
IMPORTANT: Upload a New Document Version replaces an existing version. The following is for a first-time upload.
There are two steps to adding and linking a document.
2. You will then select the subsite you want to place your document in. (The subsite you are in is the default)
3. Then Select "Upload Multiple Documents"
4. Drag and drop the document or "add file" to browse to select the document.
5. Click upload documents. Then click next.
6. In the window called "My Pending Uploaded Documents" give your document a Title and a Description. Under Actions click the check box or "Select All".
7. Click "Enter Properties" and then "Save".
8. Exit out of both windows. You have uploaded the document to the server.
To add a new document, create a link in a text block and choose the Uploaded Document File type.
4. Locate and select your document and then save. (Choose sort by date to find the document faster)
Related: Upload a New Document Version.