Academic Policies and Records

The Registrar's Office keeps and maintains all students' academic records. This is done in accordance with mandates, motions, and statutes put in place by Student Senate, Faculty Senate, and the UW system. Students can request academic records through the Registrar's Office including grade reports, transcripts, enrollment verifications, and degree audit reports.

If you need to obtain copies of any of your admission documents (transcripts from your high school, transcripts from other colleges, ACT scores, etc), you must obtain them from their original source. All documents submitted to University of Wisconsin-River Falls become the property of University of Wisconsin-River Falls and will not be returned to the applicant/student and will not be copied for any external uses.