Risk Management

Property Loss

Complete the Property Loss form to report and request insurance reimbursement on a property loss.

  • You will need to provide departmental documentation of the item or a copy of the purchase order or requisition that was used to purchase the item.
  • You will need police reports on items stolen or vandalized.
  • You will need to write a brief memo explaining what happened.

Currently our property loss deductibles are:

  • $500 for damaged or destroyed items
  • $500 for stolen property where forced entry occurred
  • $2500 for stolen property where there was no evidence of forced entry.

Please send all information to the Risk Management, 25H North Hall. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office at 3344.

Contact Us

Risk Management
Phone: 715-425-3344
Fax: 715-425-4980
25H North Hall

Facebook Icon