Please see below for a full listing of Coffee Concerts across the years!
Download Fall PDF
- Sep. 7 - Air & Caprices: Peter Sheppard Skaerved, violin
- Oct. 12 - Jazz Abounds: Steve Kenny, trumpet; Levi Schwartzberg, vibes; Ted Olsen, bass: Miguel Hurtado, drums
- Nov. 2 - SixthThreeFeet, Minnesota's premier Horn Trio: Allison Akins, Michael Alexander, Jenna McBride-Harris. Falcon's Nest, University Center
- Dec 7 - Christmas in Song: Margaret Jane Wray, soprano; Layton "Skip" James, Keyboard
- Jan. 26 - Jeremy Johnston, marimba “Music Around the World”
- Feb. 2 - Ivan Konev, piano with Minnesota Orchestra members – Faure’ Piano Quartet no. 1
- Feb. 9 - Phil Kadidlo and friends, jazz piano trio
- Feb. 16 - Adam Kuenzel , flute and Layton “Skip” James, harpsichord “All Bach”
- March 9 - Artists Showcase: Rebecca Tank, saxophone; Hannah Scheele, Celtic harp with the St. Croix Valley Symphony Orchestra
- March 30 - Natalia Moiseeva, violin/ Ivan Konev, piano - violin “Miniatures”
- April 6 - United Hands, 8 hands/2 pianos, Korean duo, “Year of Korea”
- April 13 - Minneapolis Guitar Quartet
- April 20 - Ivan Konev, piano
- May 4 - James Dutton, flute, Natalia Moiseeva, violin, and Ivan Konev, piano - Bohuslav Martinu piano trio
- Sept. 15 - Charles Asch, Cello
- Sept. 22 - Zeitgeist, Contemporary Music
- Oct. 6 - Vicki Anderson, Guitar/Vocals
- Oct. 18 - Ema Katrovas, voice; Dr. Cheek, piano
- Oct. 20 - Mark Prihodko, cello; and Anna Keiserman, piano
- Nov. 10 - Laura Sewell, cello; Ivan Konev, piano
- Dec. 1 - Margaret Jane Wray, soprano; Layton “Skip” James, keyboards
- Dec. 15 - Harmen VanHoorne, cornet; Sam Nieuwenhuis, piano
- Jan. 27 - Jeremy Johnson, percussion in "Snapshots of Modern Percussion" featuring Casey Cangelosi, Alejandro Viñao, and more.
- Feb. 3 - 4té Trombone Quartet with Rick Gaynor, Joel Kilgore, Dave Stevens, Larry Zimmerman.
- Feb. 24 - Minnesota Clarinet Quartet with Sarah Porwoll-Lee, Katrina Mundrng, Nina Olsen and Paul Schimming.
- March 3 - Natalia Moiseeva, violin; Skip James, keyboard; Clea Galhano, recorder, with the St. Croix Valley Symphony Orchestra.
- March 10 - St. Croix Piano Trio: Natalia Moiseeva, violin; Tanya Reminikova, cello; Ivan Konev, piano.
- March 24 - Natalia Moiseeva, violin; Susan Janda, viola; Teresa Richardson, cello and Pat O'Keefe, clarinet.
- March 31 - Leslie Shank, violin, and Joe Hagedorn guitar.
- April 7 - Natalia Moiseeva, violin; Joan Molloy, violin; Solvay Peterson, cello; Sue Boeve, flute; Laura Edman, organ.
- April 14 - Oleg Levin, piano.
- April 21 - Jovino Santos Neto, Brazilian-American pianist and composer.
- May 7 - Ivan Konev and Oleg Levin, piano duo.
- Sept. 9 - St. Croix Trio
- Sept. 30 - Janet Greene, clarinet & Ivan Konev, piano
- Oct. 14 - WolfGang Ensemble
- Oct. 21 - Joseph Bartz, tuba & Antonio Bujosa Morro, piano
- Nov. 4 - Ivan Konev, piano
- Nov. 11 - Peter Sheppard Skærve, violin
- Nov. 18 - Nirmala Rajasekar, veena
- Dec. 2 - Pat O'Keefe & his Brazilian Trio
- Dec. 9 - James Dutton, flute
- Jan. 29 - Henry Wang, Ivan Konev, and Oleg Levin
- Feb. 12 - Rick Gaynor and Ivan Konev
- Feb. 26 - River Falls Brass
- March 4 - Natalia Moiseeva, Layton "Skip" James, and SCVSO
- March 25 - Natalia Moiseeva, Ivan Konev, and Tanya Reminiovak
- April 8 - Amy Williams
- April 29 - Tim May and Gretchen Priest-May
- May 6 - Layton "Skip" James and Natalia Moiseeva
- Sept. 9 - Boston Brass
- Sept. 25 - Laura Caviani (piano), David Milne (saxophones/flutes)
- Oct. 9 - Sarah Porwell-Lee (clarinet) and friends
- Oct. 23 - Shostakovich Quintet
- Nov. 20 - Pat O'Keefe (clarinet), Krista Palmquist (vocals), Gail Olszewski (keyboards)
- Dec. 4 - Margaret Jane Wray (soprano), Layton "Skip" James (keyboards)
- Dec. 11 - Harmen Vanhoone (trumpet)