Welcome to International Studies!
The primary mission of the International Studies Program is to create global awareness by providing students with the intellectual skills and substantive knowledge necessary to meet the global challenges of the 21st Century.
The International Studies Program is designed to:
- provide students with the knowledge and skills they need to compete in the global community.
- promote critical thinking and problem solving from an interdisciplinary perspective.
- introduce students to a foreign language and encourage the development of competency.
- increase global awareness and understanding of cultural differences.
- encourage students to participate in study-abroad and overseas experience programs.