The following details are not yet confirmed.
For non-bus/personal vehicles only - A printed dashboard permit (coming soon) is needed to park FREE in University Center Pay 2 Lot - cars only - NOT for BUSES. We are allowed a limited number of free spaces with this printable permit (coming soon). (The permit will also be emailed to registered groups.)
Additional non-bus parking—Individual cars may also park along streets—please notice street signs to determine where parking is allowed. It will be easiest to find nearby parking before 7:45 a.m.
To unload buses at University Center
River Falls Police Department and signage indicates—absolutely NO STOPPING, NO UNLOADING along Cascade Avenue or in any turn-around or driveway along Cascade Avenue.
University Police and signage indicates ---NO BUS PARKING in University Center Pay 2 Lot - DROP OFF ONLY at south entry of University Center.
To UNLOAD students at University Center
- Buses must use the ONE WAY route (follow arrows on map below) to the south side of University Center.
- From Cascade Avenue roundabout at 6th St – see "enter here" on map linked below.
- Turn south onto 6th St.
- Turn west onto Wild Rose Ave.
- Drop off students at University Center ("drop off" marked below)
- Continue westward and turn right on 3rd St.
To PARK after unloading
Buses must park at the Falcon Center (Ramer/Hunt/Knowles) athletic complex in the YELLOW area labeled "Bus Parking" in Pay 3 Lot (see the map on page 2 of the linked permit).
- Printable bus parking permit and map(coming soon) (Will also be emailed to registered groups.)