For cars/personal vehicles only - A printed dashboard permit is needed to park FREE in University Center Pay 2 Lot - cars only - NOT for BUSES. We are allowed a limited number of free spaces with this printable permit. (The permit will also be emailed to registered groups.)
Additional parking—Individual cars may also park along streets—please notice street signs to determine where parking is allowed. It will be easiest to find nearby parking before 7:45 a.m.
To unload buses at University Center
River Falls Police Department and signage indicates—absolutely NO STOPPING, NO UNLOADING along Cascade Avenue or in any turn-around or driveway along Cascade Avenue.
University Police and signage indicates ---NO BUS PARKING in University Center Pay 2 Lot - DROP OFF ONLY at south entry of University Center.
To UNLOAD students at University Center
- Buses must use the ONE WAY route (follow arrows on map below) to the south side of University Center.
- From Cascade Avenue roundabout at 6th St – see "enter here" on map linked below.
- Turn south onto 6th St.
- Turn west onto Wild Rose Ave.
- Drop off students at University Center ("drop off" marked below)
- Continue westward and turn right on 3rd St.
To PARK after unloading
Buses must park at the Falcon Center (Ramer/Hunt/Knowles) athletic complex in the YELLOW area labeled "Bus Parking" in Pay 3 Lot (see the map on page 2 of the linked permit).
- Printable bus parking permit and map (Will also be emailed to registered groups.)