Report It!

Reporting Concerns

By visiting this page, you likely wish to learn how you can  report something that regards your welfare or safety, or that of a member of  our campus community.

Below are links to resources where you can report general  concerns or specific incidents.  The  online reporting forms are secure and confidential.

UW-River Falls values a diverse community  where all students, faculty, and staff are enabled to fully participate in the UWRF educational experience, and we encourage reporting, so that we can  appropriately and promptly address any issues.


If you are in a situation that requires IMMEDIATE medical, police, or other emergency services, please call 911.

You may also contact the local police using the following  phone numbers: 

  • Campus Police: 715-425-3133
  • City of River Falls Police: 715-425-0909

Sexual Assault, Violence or Discrimination

If you have experienced or witnessed sexual assault, violence, or discrimination and would like to make a report to the University, please complete the Self-Reporting Sex-Based Discrimination Form. Information entered here will be reviewed by the Title IX Coordinator and may lead to an investigation by the university and appropriate follow-up action. If you are not sure if you want to report to the university, please consider speaking with the Violence Prevention Coordinator (a confidential employee) or the Campus Victim Advocate (a confidential resource), who can help you understand your options (contact information is below). Please know that UWRF encourages individuals who have experienced sexual assault, violence, or discrimination to speak with someone to ensure that they receive support. For more information about reporting options (confidential and non-confidential) and supportive resources, please visit the Title IX website.

If you are a University employee, use the Mandated Reporting Form to report what you believe might constitute any form of sex-based discrimination, including sexual assault, sexual violence, sexual harassment, stalking, and dating or domestic violence.  All University employees, including some student employees (i.e., resident  assistants) who either witness a sexual assault involving a student or receive  a report from a student who has been sexually assaulted, MUST report the incident.

If you would like to discuss any concerns or report an incident in person, please contact:

For more information on Title IX related discrimination and UW-River Falls contacts, visit the Title IX website.


Bias or Hate Incidents

Use this form if you have experienced or witnessed an act  that you believe discriminates, stereotypes, harasses, or excludes anyone based  on their identity, including, but not limited to: economic status, ethnic  background, political views, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,  religion, age, disability, pregnancy, marital or parental status, arrest  record, conviction record, military service, veteran status, or any other  category protected by law.

  • If you would like to discuss any concerns or  report incidents in person, please contact: Martin  Olague, Director, Center for Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging, 715-425-3527,

COVID-19 Concerns – Reporting Form

Please use this form for submitting concerns relating to violations of UW-River Falls' policies and directives regarding COVID-19.  (Do NOT use this form to relay concerns that you or someone else has COVID-19.)

Examples of what to report include: Failure to wear a face covering, Failure to Physical distance, Failure to quarantine or follow contact tracing policies or other violations (intentional or unintentional) related to COVID policies etc. Please consult Falcons Forward for the latest updates.

If you would like to discuss an incident with the Office of Student Conduct & Community Standards, please contact Thomas Pedersen, Director at 715-425-4507 or email:


Hazing is any action taken or situation that is created, intentionally, whether on or off premises, to produce mental or physical discomfort, embarrassment, harassment or ridicule. Hazing is a complex social problem that is shaped by power dynamics operating in a group and/or organization and within a particular context. Please read more information on hazing (including examples) here:

  • If you believe you have been a victim of hazing or know someone who has, please report the incident using the “Hazing” button to the right.  If you would like to discuss any concerns or report an incident in person, please contact:
  • Thomas Pedersen, Director of Student Conduct and Community Standards, 715-425-4844 or

General Student Concerns

Use this form if you have a general concern regarding  behaviors of students or employees that don’t fit any of the above categories,  but which you would like to make the University aware of.

  • If you would like to discuss any concerns or  report incidents in person, please contact the following staff members:
  • Employee issues: Michelle Drost, Director of Human  Resources, 715-425-3073 or
  • Student issues: Thomas Pedersen, Director of  Student Conduct and Community Standards, 715-425-4844 or

Employee Concerns

If you are UWRF faculty or staff and want to report being a  victim of workplace discrimination, harassment, or retaliation, use this  employee-specific reporting tool.

  • If you would like to report aconcern directly to HR, contact:  Michelle Drost, Director of Human Resources,  715-425-3073 or