The course is a hands-on, learn-by-doing, collaborative class. The learning experience engages students in developing an innovative solution to an issue, opportunity, or emerging trend. The learning process requires students to:
• Explore the strategic opportunity associated the issue, opportunity, or emerging trend.
• Identify the experiences that end users have [or may have] related to the opportunity.
• Develop an initial solution prototype and get feedback on its design from potential end users.
• Refine the original solution, create a second prototype, and get feedback. Repeat if needed.
• Draft a preliminary implementation strategy.