Transfer Students

Wisconsin Colleges

  • Transferology is an online tool where you are able to view course equivalencies, see program requirements, enter and store coursework, and even request an evaluation of transfer work against a program.

  • Go to Transfer Wisconsin to learn more about how courses transfer in the University of Wisconsin, Wisconsin Technical College, and Tribal College systems.

Articulation Agreements

There are many articulation agreements between UW-River Falls and other colleges to provide opportunities for more seamless transfer. View articulation agreements.

Transfer Guides

Chippewa Valley Technical College (CVTC): CVTC General Education Transfer Guide

UW Colleges: UW Colleges General Education Transfer Guide

Transferring with an Associate Degree

  • Associates of Arts (AA) degrees from Wisconsin and Minnesota will grant a waiver of University Requirements AND General Education requirements. Specific degree, licensure, and prerequisite requirements still must be completed with individual courses. AA degrees from other states are reviewed individually to see if they qualify for a similar waiver.

  • Technical Classes and Technical Degrees (AS - Associate of Science & AAS Associate of Applied Science) are reviewed by faculty advisors for course-by-course transfer.



Contact Us

Admissions Office
103 David Rodli Hall
M-F, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.