TutorTrac is a web-based system which allows you to:
- Make an appointment to meet with a tutor with at least 24 hour notice
- Cancel tutoring appointments with at least 24 hour notice
- Receive electronic reminders about upcoming appointments
How to schedule an appointment:
- Student Instructions
- Please do not limit the range of hours in your appointment search. The tutor for your course may not have posted availability during hours that work with your schedule, but their email addresses are provided so you may inquire about alternative meeting times. However, please be respectful and keep in mind the tutors are students too and may have limited availability. Always try to make an appointment using TutorTrac first!
Can't Find a Tutor?
We may not have tutors already hired for all of your classes. If you run a search and find none available, please email email@example.com
- Include when you are typically available to meet for tutoring
- The course you need tutored
- Please use the following format: Psyc 101, Econ 236, Biol 150, etc.
We will do our best to find a suitable student to assist with that particular course.