Posting your event to the University Event Calendar is important as it informs and connects the campus community (current students, faculty/staff, alumni
and community members) on a wide array of events and draws attendance to
your event. University Communications and Marketing also
relies on this information for promoting events through other
communication channels such as social media and Falcon Daily.
Posting your event is easy!
- Click the "Add Event to Calendar" box to the right. Complete the form fields that apply to your event.
- Give us all the details. Include a complete description of the event so readers know what to expect. Provide as much detail as possible in 2-4 sentences.
- Let us know the cost or if it is a free event. Is the event open to the public?
- Include a start time AND an end time for the event or it will not post.
the "calendar" field, choose the appropriate calendar or calendars you want your event to appear on. This allows users to filter by area of interest.
- Click "Finish." Your event will post after it has been approved -- usually within 24 hours.