We Want Your Story
Remember, it is only with your help that we can successfully share the great work of our students and faculty, actively recruit highly engaged learners, continually grow and embrace our diverse community, and strengthen our vibrant campus culture.
We make sharing your story easy
It's important that we get your story into the right hands as quickly as possible. Simply complete and submit the automated form below and your story or idea will be on its way to our office and someone will contact you soon.
The University Communications and Marketing team uses UWRF institutional priorities to help guide our work and effectively decide which stories and projects to pursue. So as you consider your story submission, please keep these UWRF priorities in mind.
We're looking for stories that:
- Showcase the student experience in and out of the classroom. Exceptional examples that help to highlight how our students are engaged in active and collaborative learning.
- Highlight faculty and student experiences and projects that demonstrate collaborative research, scholarship, and creative activity.
- Communicate major grants, awards and partnerships that help to showcase the UWRF commitment to innovation, partnerships, and sustainable community development.
- Focus attention on activities that express UWRF's dedication to a dynamic and diverse culture, global learning opportunities, and comprehensive internationalization.
- Pinpoint specific examples of how UWRF strives for academic excellence by providing students with challenging academic programs, collaborative learning opportunities, and enriching educational experiences.
Share Your Story